Brief presentation 'S&L Energie-Projekte GmbH'
S&L was founded in 1998. Headquarters is in Spelle, in the German Emsland region. Since the founding days, S&L has been active as an official distributor for Waukesha gas engines, one of the world's leading manufacturers of industrial gas engines.
Together with S&L Energie-Projekte B.V. (Geldermalsen, NL) and S&L Energie-Projekte S.R.L. (Sommacampagna, I), S&L Energie-Projekte GmbH belongs to the Storm group (www.a-storm.com). Together with the affiliated companies, S&L serves the territories of Germany, Austria, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Belgium and Italy, and hence is the largest Waukesha distributor in Europe and one of the largest worldwide.
Business activities are organized in three operational areas:
|Engines||Sales and distribution of Waukesha gas engines and product support|
|Service||Service on gas engines and compressors |
(Service, maintenance, repair, spare parts)
|Solutions||Complete solutions for operators of chp and compressor installations (independent of engine make)|
Being a relatively small and lean company, S&L nevertheless boasts a remarkable potential, primarily due to the integration in the Storm group and other strong partners in the field:
- Access to numerous highly qualified and Waukesha certified service engineers with special tools and own fleet of special vehicles
- Access to a comprehensive service network
- Waukesha certified workshop for repair and reconditioning of engines and components rated up to approx. 5 MW engine power (Certified Engine Rebuilding Facility / Certified Component Remanufacturing Facility), located at S&L in Spelle (Germany)
- Largest European warehouse for genuine Waukesha spare parts
- Experience from more than 75 years in the field of engine repair and overhaul in the Storm group
- Decades of co-operation with Waukesha
- Capability of complete repowering (exchange of chp unit) or overhaul of engine, generator, compressor and components
- Capability of complete solutions for chp balance of plant and control systems from a single source
Quality management (QM)
Quality management has been a central issue right from the start in 1998. In the same year, the company has been certified acc. to DIN EN ISO 9001. In the year 2006 the company has also been certified acc. to SCC** (Safety Certificate Contractors).
In 2006, S&L was successfully audited, and the certificate was extended until the end of 2009.
In 2006, the company was certified acc. SCC** (Safety Certificate for Contractors).
AGB - General terms of business
Here, you will find our General Terms of Business:PDF